Monday, May 10, 2010

A Work In Progress

I am still working on this layout. It is very fluid. I know there were problems with the last page I was using. I hope this has been taken care of now. For those of you who want to look at family photos, there is a link on the right side of the page that takes you directly to my Family Photos. For those who want to see some of the other photos I have taken, that link is listed as Flickr Photos. I know there are some duplicates and I am working to correct that. Above all, I hope you all enjoy what I have done and feel free to comment on anything you see. There will be more photos added as I take them and as I get them loaded. I still take a few with my trusty 35mm Nikon. It takes really nice pictures and some of them are already on here. Depending on the picture, I have to think about which camera took it. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that 35mm is dead. I find it most interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates