Friday, May 14, 2010

No Stop Button

For my brother who may find this post to be of a bad tone, it really isn’t. I’m fine, just wanted to make a point. I have two separate blogs and someone is confusing them. Hence, this post.

I find it disheartening when I see comments with extreme negativity. Personal attacks on others only serve to make the one making the comment look very bad. What you realize about that person is that they have nothing better to do. They must be miserable if they need to look for reasons to say negative things about you. This would be a person who does not have a stop button. They have no boundaries and only wish to make others as unhappy as they are.

The bottom line for me is simple. I know I am not perfect, but I do not go out of my way to “get back” at people who have insulted me. I have lines I will not cross. I will also not be bullied. I have a stop button and this is it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates