Thursday, May 6, 2010

Latest Project



I have been working on my old photos the last few days. I have been scanning all my old pictures into the computer, resizing them, and then organizing them. I purchased an external hard drive last year and I think it will come in very handy. So far, I’ve only used 5.51 GB on it, but on the computer, that’s a lot of space. So today, I copied everything to the external hard drive then deleted all the picture files from the computer. I’m hoping it will help my computer run a little faster and help with organizing in the future. Once I get them all scanned, it will be easier to catalog and organize as I go.

I don’t have to tell you what memories have been stirred up. It has been fun looking through them and remembering what we were doing at the time. The baby pictures have been the most interesting. I have such a problem figuring out which boy it is. At the time, I could tell you who was who without hesitation. I can still tell you who it is with only one word heard or by how they enter through the door. I can still tell who it is by the way they walk through the house too. But looking at their baby pictures, make me think more than twice.

So here they are today. Aren’t they just the coolest?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates