Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Speech

My speech is due this weekend and because it’s very hard for me to get 5 people in the same place at the same time, I will be delivering it on a sandbar in the middle of the Mississippi River. Yes, we will be taking a group of people out on Sunday for a cookout and cruise on the river. They will be my captives at that point. And I’ve decided if they don’t like the speech, they will have to get their own ride home!  And that’s how you get great feedback. (Of course, I won’t tell them till we get on the sand.)

The title is the history of the St. Louis Cardinals but I think I told you all that before. It was interesting looking up the information. Some I knew, some I didn’t. It’s been fun though. After that, there isn’t much to say. Nothing else is really going on so you’ll have to be satisfied with what I have. Ta Ta!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates