Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blog Surfing

I like to blog surf so I am amazed at how many blogs out there do not include a follow link, either through the word follow or an email subscription box. There are also buttons that can be made to follow a blog. The majority of these links are found at the top and you just click on the word “follow” and you are in like Flynn. It is part of the navigation bar on the blog, but there are a fair amount of blogs that do not include the navbar. In the world of blogging, it seems a bit odd to write a blog, only to have no way for other bloggers to follow you. If you do not want to have others follow, just keep it private. No problems then. I personally would like for others to read my ramblings, and I am sure my family would agree they are a bit off. Of course, blog surfing can be tedious or interesting depending on what you like.

My blog really has no theme. I write about what I think about. That can be a problem as most of you know. Anyway, I was amazed at how many cooking, craft, and sports blogs I ran across today. An enormous amount of them! I saw many baking blogs. Now I can’t really have many baked goods even though I love fresh bread. Those blogs make me sad. The craft blogs are really not my cup of tea either. It isn’t that I don’t appreciate them I just don’t do a lot of crafts. Then there are the hockey blogs. I ran across so many hockey blogs today that I may be able to tell you some of their names! I have never been a big hockey fan, but I know who Wayne Gretsky is. The amount of them quite bewildered me.

So if you ever get a chance to surf the blog world, be prepared. You may find more than you bargained for.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the comment!
Have a good weekend!! :)

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates