Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday


I decided to do this one. My daughter gets a kick out of it so here are my answers for this week.

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet? Driving, not just riding, a motorcycle

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on? Definitely something to do with photography

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child? Monkey bars, no doubt

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast? Hearty

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy? I am definitely somewhere in between because I live with other people. If I lived by myself, a Neat Freak

1 comments:

passionofthemom said...

Woo, you're braver than me!! I won't be persuaded to even be on a motorcycle, much less driving one! Kudos! =) Glad I found you on 5QF....I wanted to follow back, but your link is private from your profile. =) Thanks for all your great comment ♥'ing at my place, and thanks so much for the follow! =)

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates