Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

Just thought I would put more of the shots I got yesterday in another post. Paige hasn’t been feeling too well, so she didn’t start having a good time until we were on our way home. That didn’t stop the big kids from making up for it. We beached the boat and the fun began in earnest then. Yesterday I posted one of Dave on the tube. He’s so funny. We don’t go very fast on the water, so it looked liked Dave was just hanging out. I didn’t get as many single shots as I should have or was able to, but I tried to get everyone in there. The kids brought a couple “extra” kids with them. So you may see them in a couple of shots. Hope you enjoy them. And don’t forget, Cari has more on her blog today. She got better individuals than I did. Just click on her button and you will see them. Have a great Memorial Day!

Photobucket






1 comments:

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Gorgeous pictures. Following you now.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates