Friday, May 28, 2010

Gotta Love A Teenager


Let me clarify that by saying, “with a cell phone”. I just love my niece because she has no problems instant messaging with her old aunt. She seems to love checking in on me every chance she gets. I’ll be going along and all of a sudden I’ll have a message from her. I absolutely love it. I get to find out about dance for her and plays for her sister. It’s great because I talk to her almost every day now. I used to go months without talking to her. Now it’s very regular and it’s great.

Here’s where the teenager, cell phones, and internet come in. One day I was engaging in the instant messaging world with my daughter when my brother got online at the same time. I was conversing with both of them, in different windows, when my brother accused me of “2 typing” him. Needless to say, I LOL. I bring this up because my niece 2 types my daughter and me all the time. We just think that’s one of the most hilarious things. She’s 13, she has internet, and she texts. That means I’m scratching my head with some of the text speak that goes on. I may be a hip granny, but I’m not that hip.

Thanks my dear niece for making me smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates