Friday, May 14, 2010

Confused & Misguided


I think that certain people have confused this blog with my other blog. This blog does not have anything to do with my other blog. For my thoughts, family musings, and general take on life, you have to visit www.cwitgo.blogspot.com. This blog is ONLY for my photos. For those of you who appreciate these, I am thankful you are now following me and have commented with very nice words. I will continue to look at your blogs too and follow you. Now it’s on to the photos.

I decided to try something a little different today. I do have more flower photos, but I thought this might be interesting. It is the train station in La Crosse, WI. It has been here for many years and I will post more of the interior for you later. As a teaser, think old west train station.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates