Saturday, May 22, 2010

Braedon At The Boat




I took Braedon to the boat yesterday. He got to climb up on top of the boat this time and he just had a blast with that. The most fascinating part for him though, is that he can fit between the rail and the wall. I don’t know how many times he ran up and down the boat like that. He’s so funny. Then he pretended he was driving the boat. He keeps asking when we can go out again.

The update on the boat is that the floor is now in. No floor covering, mind you, but you can now stand in every part of the boat. That is a major accomplishment considering it wasn’t there just a week ago. Next up are the walls. That won’t take as long, so maybe soon.

I know this is short, but I am attempting to finish a Power Point presentation that introduces me. Can you imagine having to introduce me? I can’t and that is why I’m having so many issues. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates