Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Technical Illiteracy

I want to talk to everyone about a serious issue affecting many people across the globe. It is an insidious disease that robs people of the ability to function in everyday life. It is called…Technical Illiteracy. It takes away our ability to turn on our computers, to program our televisions, to take a picture with our phones. It can seriously hinder our ability to engage in social networking. Today, I was struck with this horrible, debilitating scourge of a disease. I was one of the lucky ones though. My daughter bore down on the issue and managed to pull me through with very little scarring. Thank goodness she was there. I can only hope that all who are struck with the dreaded disease have a wonderful person to support you in your hour of need.

1 comments:

♥Cari♥ said...

LOL! Anytime mother :)

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates