Friday, May 21, 2010

Facebook Friends

The last post I was going to work on was about rap. I really don’t understand that stuff. It even has a category of music all to itself. The problem is, no one sings. So I fail to understand the “rap music” name it is given. After all, they are only talking in rhythm if you ask me. But as the saying goes, I digress. I’ll get to the subject of this post.

I was in a strange sort of mood last night and decided to see what would happen if I had a different kind of post. It went something like this, “So this is a test of the Who Will Respond To Me System. Have fun with it! (No swear words please, my mom may read this).” I thought it was funny and Cari only responded with “lol”. There have been four other responses so far. I’m leaving it up for today just to see if anyone finds it and comments.

The test did not go very well last night. Only five people commented and one of them is my daughter. She kind of has to. We shall see what happens today, but I have a feeling, there won’t be much. I realize that not many people check it every day and I understand that. Not everyone is as computer oriented as I am these days. I have school online which keeps me on here quite a bit. It means I check it at least once or twice a day.

My question is this. And let me preface this again with the fact I know not everyone is on Facebook all the time. Why did some of these people ask to be my friend if they really don’t care what I say on there? Some of them didn’t like me in high school and they asked to be my friend on here. I think it’s funny. Maybe I will have to unfriend them. Won’t that be a shock?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates