Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Personality Test

I took a personality test last night and I thought it was hilarious. Most of it is absolutely true. I am a moderately expressed introvert, a distinctively expressed intuitive personality, moderately expressed thinking personality, and a distinctively expressed judging personality. Famous people with this type are Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr, C.G. Jung, Michel de Montaigne, and Michel Nostradamus. It sounds like I am certifiable. For those of you who know me, I am positive you will agree.

Let me know what you think of this assessment of my weird, odd, and strange personality. Then try your own test at http://www.humanmetrics.com. Have fun with it. Leave some comments and tell the rest of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates