Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Justification

I am always amazed by how some people justify their actions. To them it is okay to keep property that is not theirs because they feel they are owed everything. What they do not realize is they are going after the wrong person. In this case, they feel that after giving them a place to live, rent free, that I still owe them. What do I owe them? I cannot control the person she wants me to control, but she insists on holding me responsible for everything. Why? She has serious mental issues that need to be addressed and her family only encourages her to continue the destructive behavior. She will ruin the kids because of this. They will grow up with the same problems. They will steal, lie, and malign those who do not follow their exact wishes. I feel very sad for them. Time will tell and prove me right, I’m afraid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid you are an idiot!!!

cwitgo said...

Name calling is such a childish thing to do.

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates