Saturday, April 17, 2010

Old Friends

Last night was interesting. I had a Facebook page about a year ago, but I never did anything with it. I only invited one person to be my friend and I didn’t go to the page often enough to make it worth keeping. So it has been dormant all this time. For some reason, and I don’t know why, I decided to deactivate it, which I did. While looking at my daughter’s page, I thought I would give this a try again and see if I could actually keep up with it. I tend to write, shoot, or take pictures more than do the social networking thing. My mom would even tell you I am anti-social. I was informed last night that there may be another explanation. It turns out, I’ve just been busy.

After signing up on Facebook, I started receiving invitations to add “friends”. For those of you not aware of how it works, that is what we are all called. I really did not get on there to do the social networking thing, but all of a sudden I was getting invitations right and left. For a moment, I was overwhelmed. Mainly because I was confused at the thought that all these people remember me. I only went to school there for a couple of years and there were a lot of people in the class. I came from class sizes of 25 to class sizes of almost 200. Big change! I have been receiving these invitations all day. I am in complete shock.

Thank you to all who remembered me and let me know. This may be more fun than I thought it would be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates