Saturday, June 19, 2010

Washouts and Fuzzies






I have been trying to get photos of the bluffs around here but it has been difficult. When I get one or two, they are typically in what I call “washout” mode. I took more yesterday just to see if the rain would help. It did to a point but it still doesn’t look just right to me. But that’s just my opinion and we all know mine doesn’t count. I’m sharing anyway. I’m also including some of the swamp photos. With the Mississippi River here, there are a lot of natural wetlands in the area and the Dept. of Natural Resources does its best to make sure we keep them.

It’s very good for people like me who like to take pictures. I usually go out every day to somewhere close and try to find an interesting shot. I have a bird I’m trying to work with, but she doesn’t seem inclined to go along with my ideas of photo opportunities. She never lets me have the time to set up the tripod and she’s always too far away for a clear shot without one. They always come out fuzzy. I am including one of the fuzzies with this post so you can see what I’m talking about. Enjoy it, because I don’t think she will ever let me get a good one.

1 comments:

Lisa Wilson said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing even the fuzzy one. :)

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates