Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Conclusion





I have come to the conclusion that I must like old stumps and wood, which explains my love of driftwood. I do seem to take an inordinate amount of pictures that include what I consider to be interesting and odd shapes of logs or trees. Just to prove it, I am including some of these shots with my post today.

Keep in mind these are not the greatest shots. With all the rain and storms, we’ve had a lot of algae and moss kicked up and floating now so it’s hard to get away from it. Don’t ask me what I was thinking about the first one though. I just saw a log in the water. You will notice that I didn’t just take a pic of the water, there is a log laying there. The next one I just liked the contrast of colors between all the green and the red of the dead stump.

It doesn't make sense, but hey, neither do I.

1 comments:

The Blogger's Concierge said...

Wow! That last picture is amazing -- on my screen, the wood looks lavender!

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates