Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another Change Of Plans

Since Keith worked in Stoddard all day yesterday, I didn’t know he took apart the motor on the boat. Needless to say, we are not putting it in the water today. Hence, another change of plan was in the works.

I had a more interesting evening last night while trying to do my homework. Blackboard, the online teaching forum, was moving at a snail’s pace. In fact, a snail moves faster than it was moving last night. Anyway, I could not get in there to save my life! It comes down to the procrastinators. They are the ones who wait till the last minute to do the required number of posts and mess with me. I think they got out of bed that day just to do that. I know, I sound a little paranoid. How would you look at it?

1 comments:

The Bipolar Diva said...

I say it's the procrastinators! Oh wait, I am one.....whoops!

Thank you for your incredibly encouraging comment on my last post :)

I need to write an update in a little bit.

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates