Saturday, July 24, 2010

News

We have had some upheaval around here again. It never seems to end, but this one is for the best. David and Megan are no longer together. Megan called it off. He is now living with Abe and Cari in West Salem. Oh, yes, I forgot Paige. How could I do that?

Anyway, we are moving forward and David is getting into the boat that he and Keith are working on so I imagine that will keep him busy. And the best news is that Claire will be coming from Leadville. For those of you who don’t remember, she is the friend who flew in for Amanda’s funeral and again for David’s graduation. She is always there when she’s needed. That will be mid-August and we are all looking forward to seeing her again.

When I get more news I’ll fill you in. I have been working on more photos and hopefully I’ll get them posted soon. Until then, have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates