Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Perceptions

How many times have you thought you were losing your mind? I do every day. I recently started thinking about what all I try to balance. Work, personal life, school, family. Sometimes it gets a little wacky. I never seem to have enough time for anything. That isn't quite right though. I think it's just a perception I have. During this time, I have managed to paint my livng room, decorate for Christmas, and I cooked Thanksgiving dinner. I think that means most people have the perception they are just slammed to the wall and it may not be the correct assumption. Take time to enjoy the little things that every day brings. Not every thing, every day is bad.
Right now I'm trying to get through College Algebra. Now I keep hearing "Oooohhh" every time I tell someone I'm in that class. Does that tell you how hard it is to get any help with it? I think I'm one of those people that needs to sit in a class in order to get it. I did fairly well in high school when I took Algebra. I guess the years have worn away my brain cells. I think that's why I feel so stressed. I should take my own advice and enjoy the little things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates