Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our Future (and Past)

Is anyone else confused about the whole bailout deal? Yesterday I was rather concerned about the fact that it didn't pass. Now I'm really not sure what to think. Are we all supposed to go to school for a serious economic degree so we know what we want our congress to do? Who was watching the people who got us this far? Aren't there laws regarding how money is handled? I just don't understand how we got to yesterday. It may mean I can't finish school and that really irks me. I raised my kids and did what I was supposed to do for Amanda (my daughter). Now I may not be able to do what I started out to do. I've always heard that "you can do anything you want to do" and "it's never too late". It actually may be now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates