Monday, September 29, 2008

Bailout

How does Pres. Bush feel about his fellow Republicans on Capitol Hill? If I were him, I would be seriously worried. So should John McCain. Their own party defeated this bill. I saw a clip from the Repubs claiming Nancy Pelosi caused the failure to pass. Are they all children? Is that what we have elected to our Congress? How can someone take office as a Senator or Representative of the United States, get mad on the playground and say, "if you don't play by my rules, I'll take my ball and go home". Does anyone else think that sounds like a playground fight? Who do they think they are? They aren't the ones who get hurt in the meantime. They need to GROW UP!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea our gov is pretty sad, they really think they are in control and have things going the right direction (or at least I gather that's what they think)... Who knows, sometimes I try to understand it all and other times I just ignore it. I think it's important that we all have an idea of what's going on but with the busy every day lives most of us have it's sometimes a challenge to even get a good nights sleep. Arrrg...

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates